GATEWAY SOFTWARE VERSION LOG
- Fixed a bug that was causing the rules service to crash on the XANDEM Gateway for some users.
- Fixed a bug that was causing rules to disappear in XANDEM Cloud.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the gateway to use unnecessary network bandwidth.
- Overhauled communications for the XANDEM Gateway and XANDEM Cloud.
- Improved logging functionality for upcoming history features.
- Many other under-the-hood improvements and changes for upcoming features.
- Added a cloud connection toggle button to local UI.
- Local UI no longer becomes slow without an internet connection.
- View now changes appropriately on Cloud UI after updates have finished.
- Important under-the-hood changes for system stability.
- Other small UI fixes.
Important under-the-hood changes for improved network reliability.
- Rules engine now sends more details in emails that get sent out.
- Rules engine now has overall connectivity conditions.
- Improved tracking accuracy.
- Fixes issue where sometimes the motion tracking image gets "stuck."
- Fixes issue where motion score is at threshold, but no "X" is displayed.
- Fixes issue where rebooting without network causes the system to hang.
- All API calls now return valid JSON.
- Various other under-the hood bugfixes and performance improvements.
Version 0.3.0 should be available immediately after an updating to 0.2.14.